Night Skincare Routine: Some of my favourite products

Throughout the years, my night skincare routine has changed and evolved as I had the chance to try new products and I've learnt more about skincare. 

I always start off by using a product that I haven't really heard many people talk about that's not only incredibly cheap but offers amazing results, the dove beauty soap, this one is less than 1 euro per soap bar and it's incredibly gentle with the skin. I always make sure to splash my face with luke warm water and to create a thick foam with the soap before applying it on my face. I then gently rub it on my face for a couple minutes and then remove with abundant water. 

For the second step, I use the Pixi Glow Tonic which cleanses the pores in depth by removing any impurities left on the skin. You can check out their different toners and pick the one that works best for you! And if you're not sure, they also sell smaller versions of each toner, so you can try them all out and stick with your favourite one!

With time I've come to realise that cleansing your face properly is the most important step of any skincare routine. It doesn't matter how many wonderful products you apply on your face afterwards if your pores are clogged with dirt and impurities from the make up you used throughout the day or pollution from the street.

I always use a cotton pad to help remove everything, and you'd be surprised how much dead skin cells this toner still removes right after cleansing.


Once I'm done properly cleansing my skin, I move on to hydration. Once or twice a week (depending on how much time I have on my hands and how tired I am), I use a sheetmask, which depending on the brand, I'll leave on for 15-25 minutes carefully following the instructions on the back.

Lately I've been using the sephora sheet masks, on their website you can find plenty of different ones perfect for everyone's needs. I personally love switching them up! These are also pretty affordable and highly recommended! They're usually around 5€ each, but there's still plenty of even cheaper brands out there that you can try as well! 

Also from pixi, I love their mist collection. I got the chance to try them a while back when they sent me a package and I fell in love. I keep re-buying them and spray them on my face all day long. They're all super refreshing and leave my skin feeling plump and hydrated.

If you haven't tried mists yet, please do. I love to carry one in my bag (specially during the summer) and spray it on my face every now and then to moisturise and refresh my make up.



Next step for me is essence. This one by origins has been at the top of my list for quite some time now. This is the Origins Three Part Harmony tri-phase Essence Lotion, sadly I don't think they sell it anymore. Which is honestly a shame cause I was in love with this product. What I could find was the serum from this wonderful collection, but I cannot give you a proper review on that one yet for I haven't had the chance put it to test yet.

I will have to start trying out new essences for when I run out of this one, so any recommendations are very much welcome! 

For the serum I use the Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex by Estée Lauder. Unlike many other serums, what I love about this one, is that it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. It's very light and refreshing.

Something I love to do with my skin products, such as my serums and moisturiser, is to keep them in a small fridge, so when I put them on I feel like I'm at a spa. The cold sensation is simply wonderful. 


And last, but not least, my moisturiser is also from Estée Lauder, the Resilence Lift . This is the most expensive product on this skincare routine at 145€. It does feel, however, extremely light and hydrating. And as you can see on the youtube video, it leaves my skin looking beautiful. This is another product that I keep re-buying.

If you'd like to see how each of these products look on the skin after application, check out this video on my youtube channel and don't forget to subscribe for new videos every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday! 

0 berries

Thanks for comment!