Pixi's Liquid Fairy Lights: Easily turning your daily make up look into a night look

 


I've never been the best with make up, basically because I don't have the talent for it that my younger sister has, so I always go for very natural make up looks that simply cover up the small things that make me feel deeply insecure, such as my dark circles or any break outs I might be dealing with at that moment. But I recently run into Pixi's Liquid Fairy lights, and even tho I still keep it pretty simple, I have way more fun with make up now because of how EASY they make it. 

These gorgeous liquid eye shadows are a glitter bomb, super easy to apply and perfect even to carry around in your bag. They look simply stunning, give your make up that je ne sais quoi easily upgrading your most basic make up looks. 

For this look I used the wand in the shade Crystalline, which is 15€ and I simply applied a little bit over my regular eye make up and under the eye. It took me literally a couple seconds and the results are simply stunning. I highly recommend giving these a shot, specially if you're like me and want something that will make it extremely easy to create a stunning make up look.

I already showed you in my last youtube video how I do my everyday make up and explained on here in a little more depth each product I used. Today I encourage you to recreate that look and carry this one in your bag. Turning that make up look into a dinner or party look has never been easier. You can easily do that literally anywhere, even standing on the street. it's THAT easy to use. 

Simply apply a little bit of this over your everyday make up and you're ready to go. Make sure to tag me on instagram (and on my main account) when you try this one cause I'm dying to see your make up looks! 

0 berries

Thanks for comment!