Stylishly Comfortable: A Day in My Favorite Jeans and Vintage Bag

 



I just had one of those days where you have to run a bunch of errands and do adult stuff like taking the cat to the vet.. Not so fun, BUT if there's something that makes these days better is wearing something comfy that makes me feel cute at the same time. So, I thought I'd give you the lowdown on my outfit for the day.

First things first, my trusty pair of jeans from H&M. I've had these babies for about five years now, can you believe it? They still look brand new, and the best part is they only cost me 20€ back in the day. I swear, they are one of the best investment I ever made.

Now, let's talk about my shoes. I'm rocking these gorgeous ballerina flats from Bianco. They're made out of leather and are surprisingly comfortable. I snagged them on Zalando for just 25€ a few years ago, and I've been wearing them almost daily ever since. Talk about a steal, right?

For the top, I went for a dark blue cotton t-shirt from Burberry. It's one of those classic pieces that never go out of style. But here's the twist – I layered a white and blue striped shirt on top to give it a bit of a playful edge. You know me; I love mixing and matching when putting together an outfit. This shirt is vintage (you've probably seen it before on my socials) and I thrifted it at the beginning of the year for only 5€. It is made out of cotton and it has become one of my favourite shirts.

Now, let's talk bags. This summer, I've been absolutely obsessed with this vintage leather bag. It's not my usual style, as I tend to go for more structured bags, but this one stole my heart. It's roomy enough to practically lose your things inside, and I love the oversized feel. It's like Mary Poppins' bag, but fashion-forward.

So there you have it, my outfit of the day for running errands and taking Bobby to the vet. Comfy jeans, affordable yet stylish flats, classic tees with a twist, and my favourite vintage bag. I hope your day was as comfy and stylish as mine! 

Remember you can follow me on instagram and tiktok for more daily updates and outfit checks!

0 berries

Thanks for comment!