Chill Sunday Look: Last Days of Summer

 


As much as I love summer, the heat wave in Madrid is not something I enjoy to be completely honest, so I'm glad the temperatures are finally going down a little bit and that I can wear linen trousers and cotton shirts again. 

For today's combo I opted for these white trousers I bought last year from Mango (by the way, to this day, these are one of my favourite purchases). They are very comfortable yet have that nicely structured cut that makes them look pretty nice, meaning I can easily upgrade them for a more put together look if I wanted to (you can see many examples of this on my instagram account).  Because of the ankle cut, I prefer to wear these with more open shoes in general, but today it's all about being comfortable so I couldn't resist putting on a pair of stud espadrilles I got a few years back from Public Desire.

I haven't really bought any new shoes from them lately but I remember there was a time when I was simply obsessed with this brand. I'd get 2 or 3 new pairs each month. They had affordable prices and some designs were to die for. Although it is also true that for the past couple years I have been focusing mostly on comfort and some of their high heeled boots weren't really the type of shoe you can walk in for several hours (and for anyone living in Madrid, you KNOW you're gonna walk A LOT), so slowly I ended up moving on to sneakers mostly and slowly my not so secret affair with Public Desire came to an end. I did eye some flats tho and found some really cute pairs I would simply LOVE to wear around the house, but we'll see..

MOVING ON, this shirt is thrifted and I still cannot believe I only paid 5€ for it. It has become one of my favourite shirts ever. I've been wearing it non stop. I think the stripped design is simply ideal and the color combo is to die for. The white is perfect, the sky blue shade is absolutely stunning and the way this shirt is structured makes it perfect for literally any occasion. It's made out of cotton and you can easily button it up to create a more structured look or use it in a way more casual way by simply rolling up the sleeves or layer it over a cute top.

And last but not least, we have one of my favourite tote bags from flying tiger, this one was part of their Valentine's Day collection an I think the colours match the outfit perfectly. Plus I went grocery shopping so a tote bag was a must.

If you'd like to see more of the outfits I wore this week, check out my youtube video and don't forget to follow me on instagram and tiktok for daily outfit checks!

0 berries

Thanks for comment!