L'oreal Pure Clay Mask


One of the perks of being a beauty blogger is that I get the chance to try several beauty products in different price ranges. I do my best to test each product for as long as my skin allows me to (because not everything works for my sensitive skin), and even tho I have tried plenty of more expensive brands, my favourite one will always remain this one by L'Oreal. It's still on my bucket list to collaborate with them one day, but for now, and thanks to their affordable prices, I had the chance to try this one out during my first year of uni and to this day it is still one of my favourite products.

Let's spill the tea on this game-changing skincare product that's been giving my skin life for the last few years. If you're on the hunt for a budget-friendly miracle worker, look no further, the L'Oréal Pure Clay Mask in Red is it. Trust me, this gem is about to become your new BFF in the world of skincare.

They have 5 different clay masks as part of this collection and each of them is good for something different. The Red one, which is the one we will be talking about today is an exfoliating mask, and if you're like me and you struggle with sensitive skin, no worries, this one is incredibly gentle with the skin. It cleanses your pores and leaves your skin feeling flawless after the very first use. And after two weeks more less I started seeing results, which let's be honest, that's pretty fast.

Let's talk prices. We all know that some skincare products out there can break the bank faster than you can say "glow-up." But fear not, because as I already mentioned before the L'Oréal Pure Clay Mask is like a breath of fresh air for your wallet. It's affordable without compromising on quality, making it a dream come true for those of us who want fabulous skin without emptying our piggy banks. You can find this one on Amazon for 13€, but if you live in Spain or another country where there's a Druni or a Primor you can find these for 10€. Taking in count they will last you a whole month (if not even more, depending on how often you use it), the price is simply amazing. 

Now, let's talk texture. Have you ever dipped your fingers into a jar of heaven? Well, that's pretty much what it feels like to scoop out a dollop of this red clay goodness. The texture is a perfect balance between creamy and velvety, making the application process an absolute joy. Smooth it onto your skin, and you'll immediately feel a sense of luxury that rivals even the fanciest spa treatments. But if applying it already feels amazing, imagine just how much greater the results are.

that's where the real magic lays - in the results. I know, I know, we've all been promised radiant skin by countless products before. But this time, it's different. After just two weeks using this one twice a week, I couldn't believe my eyes. My pores appeared visibly smaller, my complexion was more even, and that annoying redness I'd been battling was significantly reduced. It was like I had my own personal skincare fairy godmother granting my skin wishes left and right.

Now, as I already mentioned before, I've ventured into the world of high-end skincare and tried my fair share of expensive masks. And while some of them definitely had their merits, none of them quite captured my heart like the L'Oréal Pure Clay Mask in Red. The amazing quality-price ratio is what sets this mask apart from the rest. It's like finding a hidden treasure in a sea of overpriced potions.

So, there you have it, a little beauty tip from your internet big sister. My journey to skin nirvana led me straight to the L'Oréal Pure Clay Mask in Red, and I couldn't be happier. Affordable, luxurious texture, and undeniable results - this mask truly has it all. If you're ready to up your skincare game without breaking the bank, give this red clay wonder a try. Your skin will thank you, and your wallet will too!

What products would you like me to try out next? Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to tag me on instagram when you try this one out! I'd love yo hear your thoughts on it! 

0 berries

Thanks for comment!