OOTD: Cold Spring Day


These days the cold has taken over Madrid all over again. After enjoying the sun and wearing as many dresses as I could for a few days, I'm now back at wearing sweaters and oversized blazers. I'm not complaining tho, because even tho the temperatures have gone down, it's not "winter cold" out there! Meaning I get to match some of my favourite sweaters with skirts and high heeled boots. Today I'm wearing this YSL sweater in beige and this gorgeous suede skirt is from Global Funk. 
The bag is from XNihilo and the boots from Public Desire. Both have been among my favourite things I own for a very long time now. I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw it and I love just how beautifully crafted it is. The design and colour make it ideal for literally any occasion. As for the boots, they have a way of upgrading any look. One of the comfiest pair I own. 

Some of these pieces were purchased a long time ago, but here's the link to some similar options you can still find in order to get a similar the look!

                             

0 berries

Thanks for comment!